Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How Many People Would Sit Beside you on this Snow Covered Bench?


http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=romantic+winter



When I looked at this photograph it made me feel lonely. The snow covered tree, the path devoid of footsteps, no birds, squirrels or people and I thought of this.
 If I asked you to sit on this bench and invite three people to sit beside you who would you pick? Then, I would narrow your choices by telling you that it had to be three people that you wished you had shared more time with, three people who you argued with, three people who made you think "what if...", three people who you forgot to say I loved you to. How full would your bench be? 

 I suppose the message would be to fill your bench with no regrets!

 Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice well. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regrets. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is. 
Mary Ann Radmacher

No comments:

Post a Comment